As a storyteller, problem solver and experienced public affairs professional, I form thoughtful connections between people, ideas, policies and organizations. My experience includes working in the legislative branch, public health and government communications. I have a bachelor's degree in journalism from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo and a master's degree in public administration from University of Colorado Denver.
GOVERNMENT RELATIONS & PUBLIC AFFAIRS
- Relationship building across sectors
- Government communications
- Staffing, briefing, advising and representing an elected official
- Collaboration across local, state and federal levels
- Managing complex schedules
- Constituent case management